The QuickLink TREND IQ driver allow the integration of TREND IQ devices into Niagara Framework through an IP connection.
Trend IQ driver can integrate the following Trend IQ devices:
The main features of TREND IQ driver:
- IP based driver developed on NDriver Framework.
- Device discovering support.
- Point discovering support with the measurement units detection.
- Optimizing point poll group mechanism to provide a reliable and high performing polling of the subscribed points.
- History discovering support with the measurement units detection based on the source point.
- History import.
- Schedule discovering support.
- Schedule export with an optimizing algorithm to export only the modified periods of the weekly remote schedule.
- Virtual points support.
Disclaimer. The purpose of the Niagara Marketplace is solely to make the Niagara Framework® compatible products of Tridium's authorized resellers and other providers available for purchase from those providers. Tridium does not have any control over the quality of such products, the terms under which they are licensed or sold to you, or collection of payment. All of your transactions through this website are solely between you and the provider. Tridium has no liability of any kind arising from or related to such transactions.
QuickLink Solutions is currently an important reference for the development of solutions based on the Tridium Niagara Framework in Italy, both for the design of integrated systems for BMS and for the development of applications and drivers for communication with third-party devices. The objective of our application is to make the configuration activity, commissioning and maintenance of systems based on Tridium Niagara, easier and quicker. With the development of innovative tools, QuickLink Solutions works in a simple and fast way, making the company motto, which always identifies the society, increasingly topical: "Make it Quick, Make it Easy!"